Meas Veasna  says he is ready to do the Dirty Job of shutting out BKFC's attacking threats by sitting in front of the Western Uni.FC  defence and protecting the back four.
The WUFC Central Defender may be deployed as a Defensive midfielder should coach MEAS Sam OEURN opt for a 5-4-1 or 4-1-4-1 option against the former champions on Sunday.
Coach Sam Oeurn has acknowledged the balance that is needed following the team's 2-0 lose to BBU last weekend and Veasna believed to anchor  the role is one he thoroughly enjoys.
I am ready to do the dirty job to help my team win BKFC
Meas Veasna

“My most important job on the pitch will be to protect the back four and it is not easy, especially when the other team is focused offensively and has so many players of real quality,” Veasna told www.westernunifc.blogspot.com.
“I normally play as centerback but will try to stay in front of the back four, to protect ISA and MOL. I’ will also try to co-ordinate between defence and attack, because what is important in football is to attack together and defend together.
“Yes BKFC have a lot of Good players, but I believe in myself and my team can do it on Sunday, our defense can stop them from scoring" " We play football based on attacking very quickly; that is the beauty of our game" .
“At the same time we try to avoid any counter-attacks and  so we push very high so we can get the ball back when we lose it. It makes it easier to defend when the team is very high.
“We know BKFC is strong team but we are not scared of them because we have two legs same as they"  The Defender stated.
Veasna is one of the most vocal members of the WUFC team, and he says it is an absolutely essential part of any successful side.
“It is good to have someone who gives you some help, someone to talk to you, it is very important,” he said. “I try to help my partners, to speak to them and also get them to speak because football today is all about communication.”