Privat Mbarga says Western Uni.FC must be prepared for a Difficult encounter Against BKFC on Sunday and match their opponents’ attacking threat.
The People's Club have not won any of their last three  League Matches at the Olympic Stadium and face a side who have been very prolific in the Metfone C-League so far this season.
Privat is expecting a major challenge from Coach Prak Vuthy’ side but is confident Western Uni.FC have the quality to secure the three points against his Former team..
 It's always very similar - they are a very Strong attacking side, very aggressive and it’s will be a very tough  match for us
Privat Mbarga
“[I‘m expecting] a typical attacking game against Boeung Ket FC. It's always very similar - they are a very Strong attacking side, very aggressive and it will be a very tough  match for us,” he told Westernunifc.blogspot.com.
“All the away games  this season are pretty similar and tough so we need to be really well prepared [for a] physical and aggressive style of play. We need to close them down and not give them space to get into their rhythm, if we do that, we can be successful.
“For me, the crowd support for Boeung Ket doesn't matter at all. The atmosphere in the stadium on live matches is great, so that side doesn't bother me at all.

" For me to play against my former team, I know the match will be difficult but by the grace of God we can win it"

Despite a diffcult run of matches to come, the Cameroon Player believes Western Can go far this season and be up there at the top of the table come end of the season.

" Yes Western Uni.FC Can go far because football does not know the right team, we just play with confidence and do the best.

"If you look at the Championship all teams are the same so we are afraid

Because the game will play out and let the best person win
“What I'm thinking about is [what performance] we will produce on the pitch and if we will be as aggressive and strong as BKFC. If we do that, we can beat them.”
Privat Mbarga doing a video Promo for Cambodia Superstore.
Privat admits he is trying to get into the box more this season after he scored in the Opening Match Against AEU, but says he has to be aware of his defensive duties, too playing in front of the back four.
“I would like to do that but on the other side, the most important thing for me is that the team functions well,” he said. “I think that's why the Coach plays me - because of my experience.
“I try to protect the back four and not push too forward, but we shall see how many goals i can contribute this season, I want to score, and i like to score" the 22 year old said 

“I'm always making sure that the balance of the team on the pitch is right and I will do that all the time because the only thing that matters for me is that the team wins.”