Sunday, March 2, 2014

Western Uni.FC Fans React to Lose

Mixed feelings from Western Uni.FC Fans following their Second Successive lose in the Metfone C-League.
Two GOals in each half from Khoun Laboravy and Chan Vathanaka was all the 2012 Champions needed to confine the League Debutants Western Uni.FC to their second Lose of the season and the Fans immediately vented their feelings to for the team.

" I think WU team Seems not understand each other and they are a little careless" Says Hom Sovannara moments after the match ended.
" I saw BKFC play very quick when they had the ball and they use short corner kicks to open up WU Defense" He observed.

The Western University Student who is a die Hard fan of the club also lambasted the lukewarm attitude of Star Striker David Njoku and called for the Nigerian to be more purposeful in attack.

" One more thing is David (Njoku), his play is still flexible, he seems so weak and need to play with more power" he noted.

However the English Major Student praised the team spirit and determination of the players to fight till the end " But I feel really good when i see the players play and try their best, they never give up even they playing a big team like Boeung Ket, I am sure they will get better in the future" he Added.

Another fan, Yaya Love vented her frustration and threatened to stop attending games should the loses continue" I will stop to come if they keep losing, I shouted a lot today to support them but they make me powerless to cheer on when they lose like this " She stated.

Yaya Love who has been a WUFC fan since 2010 till date however pledged to remain with the club despite the disappointing results lately and urged the players to continue to give their best. " I will not stop as fan of WUFC, I have been with them since year one and graduate already, but my heart is with WUFC forever" She assured.

Meanwhile a member of the WUFC Die hard Fans Kim Kiriku was full of praise for the team and commended their good play " I think the team is getting better, they played really well but were just unlucky again to lose, we have to continue to support them" he stated.

About Striker's David Off form today, the Western University IT Student said " I think All our players are playing well but we really don't have a Striker, When I see David, he really not play well today, we need to change" He opined.

"But I think if he try to be stronger and play hard, he can do well, I hope he will improve in next games" He added.

Another Fan who watched the match also commended Western Uni.FC Improved form, he felt western deserved at least a point for their efforts " Western really played well today but were just unlucky, I think they deserved to draw, they were very good especially in the second half" Bonis Mey noted.

With the Growing number of Western Uni.FC Die Hard Fans, about 500 of them were on the stands cheering the team that the BKFC fans were barely heard. A lot of the neutrals were also in support of the University team and should they continue to be resilient and spring up some positive results, they could well win more fans.








No comments:

Post a Comment